Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Run4It

The name Run4It came from my ipod file name. It has a certain charm to it. It's been the title for my running music file for many years.
I am not sure why I am blogging. I know that no one will read this or care as much about it as I do. Maybe it can be my outlet for all the crazy running thoughts that lurk through my head each day. I'll plaster them all over this page so their not consuming space in my brain.
I usually think and talk to myself, while running, in article form. Meaning, I usually "conduct" interviews or "write' articles in my head while I am running. I tried to publish some thru the Oneida Dispatch, but that didn't work. Not because they weren't good...because they were! Those interviews and articles were inspiring! The OD just dropped the ball.
So, I will try to publish them on here. Not because I expect people to read this. Just to get them out of my mind so other thoughts can lurk in and consume space.

No comments:

Post a Comment